Glatfelter Religious Practice associates take pride in our responsive claims handling. We are available throughout the claims handling process for information and support.
In the event of a loss, follow these steps:
- Provide assistance to injured persons and/or protect your property from further damage
- Notify your insurance agency promptly. Keep their phone number handy and call them before you call us.
- Provide accurate information. You will be asked to provide basic information, such as:
- Date, time and location of the occurrence.
- General description of what happened.
- Identity and contact information for all persons involved.
- Description of the damages and/or injuries.
- Description of the automobiles, property, persons and witnesses involved, including addresses and telephone numbers.
- If the claim involves an automobile accident or a crime, record the name of the police department and the number of the police report.
- Do not divulge information to anyone other than your assigned claim handler or their authorized representative.
If a lawsuit is filed against you or your organization, contact your local agent immediately and provide copies of the suit papers.
For Agents & Brokers:
We request that all information for P&C claims be placed on an Acord Loss Notice and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please include supporting documentation such as photos, police report, etc. if it is available at time of claim submission.
Glatfelter Claims Management, Inc., a division of Glatfelter Insurance Group, is a wholly owned, third-party claims administrator charged with the handling of claims for the VFIS, Glatfelter Public Practice, Glatfelter Healthcare Practice and Glatfelter Religious Practice programs. CA License Number 2D89880