eRiskHub® – Be Prepared For Data Breach and Cyber Attack
Data Breach and Cyber Attacks Can Take You By Surprise
If your business experiences a data breach or cyber attack would you be prepared? As we all know from the news even very large companies aren’t always ready to respond. Yet when a breach event or cyber attack occurs, time is of the essence.
Virtually all businesses rely on data and computer systems. Businesses have data on customers, employees, retirees, and others which can be stolen, electronically “hacked” or lost through accidental or inadvertent release. Computer systems and their connection to the internet play an important support function. No business can afford to lose important data and systems while still functioning at an optimal level.
Now you can assess your risk and develop an effective response plan to help you protect your client relationships and business reputation in the event of an attack.
Immediate Access To Risk Management Tools
As part of our Cyber Liability and Privacy Crisis Management Expense coverage, we offer an online cyber risk portal that equips you with risk management tools to help you plan and be prepared should a data breach or computer attack happen to your business. There’s no cost; it’s a complimentary service for our insureds.
It's called eRiskHub® and it's designed to help you to better understand your risks and establish a response plan so you can manage the costs and minimize the effects of a data breach should one occur.
With a response plan and instant access to informative resources you'll be ready to more efficiently and cost-effectively respond to and recover from a computer attack.
Key Features of the eRiskHub® Portal
- Incident Response Plan Road map—includes suggested steps to take following a network or data breach incident
- Online Training Modules—ready-to-use training for business owners on privacy best practices and Red Flag Rules
- Risk Management Tools—assists you in managing your cyber risk including a self- assessment and state breach notification laws
- News Center—cyber risk stories, security and compliance blogs, security news, risk management events and helpful industry links
- Center—best-practices articles, white papers and webinars from leading technical and legal practitioners
- eRisk Resources—a directory to quickly find external resources with expertise in pre- and post-breach disciplines
To access the eRiskHub® portal you need to register and set up your unique User Name and Password. It's easy, just follow these steps:
- Go to eriskhub.com/glatfelter.
- Complete the New User Registration form. Your assigned access code is 12116-613.
- Once complete you will receive an confirmation email.
- Bookmark the page.
© 2017 The Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company. All rights reserved. This document is intended for information purposes only and does not modify or invalidate any of the provisions, exclusions, terms or conditions of the policy and endorsements. For specific terms and conditions, please refer to the coverage form.