Insuring Your Mission

Frequently asked religious insurance questions

Find answers to your frequently asked questions about insurance coverage and products for your worship center.

A: We insure all faiths and all denominations, including churches, synagogues, mosques, temples and all other worship organizations.


A: We recommend you work with your local insurance agent or broker to help you apply for insurance coverage.


A: We offer Professional and General Liability coverage, Directors and Officers Liability, Automobile, Excess Liability, Property and Crime. We also have available, Pastoral & Counseling Liability, General Liability, Sexual Abuse and Molestation Liability, Property, Automobile, Directors & Officers (D&O) Liability, Umbrella and Excess Liability, Foreign Liability Coverage, Workers' Compensation (on qualified accounts) and Missionary Travel Accident.

A: We can insure religious organizations in all states with the exception of Alaska and Hawaii.


A: American Alternative Insurance Corporation (AAIC) is an admitted affiliate of Munich Reinsurance America, Inc. AAIC has an A.M. Best rating of “A+” (Superior), the highest financial class size (XV) and an insurer financial strength rating of AA (Very Strong) from Standard & Poor’s.


A: We don't offer premium financing, however, we do offer premium payments on installments based on the amount of your total annual policy premiums. Your local insurance agent can also help you find an appropriate premium financing company.


A: Yes, this coverage is available if you qualify. There is an additional premium charge for this coverage.